Casa Hogar Maximo Cornejo Quiroz Orphanage

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The first week back at the orphanage

It was with great excitement when we returned to our children & staff at Casa Hogar Maximo Cornejo Quiroz Orphanage on September 5th. The kids & staff swarmed over us like we had been gone years instead of six weeks. I had my little children hanging off all my extremities and smiling big smiles. Of course we we were bringing gifts for all donated through the many sponsors of the Lords ministry we call His Will,His Way Ministeries. My dear friends the impact you help with here should leave you also smiling. The first day we passed out gifts & food and just loved on the kids. In our absence some of the kids have been returned to their families and some new ones have arrived. The greatest gift God has given us is His deep unabiding love which we are then able to pour out to these damaged poor children. So my dear friends I challenge you in your walk to return what was so freely given to by our Lord. Faye and I need your support. What does that mean? We are constantly looking for volunteers to help us love and teach the children. So if you are here in Puerto Vallarta for a week, a month or a school year won' you join us? More to follow. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment